Friday, November 12, 2010

Let's play Catch up!





Hey guys, okay so I've been gone for a minute but im back with the jump off. lol a lot of great stuff has been going on with me and my line as well. Just to get you guys up to date I recently did two major shows. The first one was the Drive 2 thrive show which featured my garments and garments of past project runway contestants. The second show was Howard's homecoming fashion show which was a blast. I had a chance to meet some awesome people and also chill will peeps i knew already. Umm I did a shoot with a photographer by the name of Michelle Aristocrat and the images are being pushed for publication. One major thing im working on is getting this online shopping up and ready for you gals and guys :). And as of now thats everything. I promise i will be on here more to keep everyone up to date on things that are occurring in this crazy life of mine..untill then later guys-xxo ( the images are from Howard's fashion show and behind the scenes of the shoot)

No comments: