Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Beginning..


Hey there for those who do not know me, my name is Bishme Cromartie. I am a 19 year old designer who has a clothing line name Ying Edge. She is my baby and i love her soooo much :). Ive been sewing every since i was 9 yrs old. Over the years, I have learned so much about myself as a designer and as a teenager. Knowing what type of designer i am has helped me in many ways also. For some strange reason im inspired by alot of things that occurs around me. If i had to describe myself in one word, i would say im unpredictable. Fashion has always and will forever be part of my life. Sooo follow me on my road to success and umm i will make sure to mak it seem as if ur right with me :) thanks guys and love you lots <3................. "http://www.yingedge.weebly.com/"

1 comment:

thftmnstr said...

i like this stuff very much. looks fresh and elegance